CFOs share a common goal: to create a world-class finance organization. In today’s economy, that means more than an efficient and effective finance organization. To achieve high performance in a challenging global marketplace, companies are looking to their finance function for insights that will drive business improvement. SREYO has the next-generation approach to help
Procure to pay
- Transaction processing, including accounts payable and travel and expense processing.
- Financial integrity, including vendor statement reconciliations, interface management and payment accuracy controls.
- Help desk, vendor self-help portals.
Order to cash
- Collections and accounts receivable, including managing and processing collections, maintaining ledger and applying cash.
- Order management and billing, including managing contracts and sales orders, and customer requests and inquiries.
- Order-to-cash analytics, including authorizing and managing credit and revenue assurance activities.
Record to report
- Asset and transactional processing, including fixed assets, intercompany accounting and cash management and banking.
- Period close and data integrity, including master data maintenance, account reconciliation and analysis.
- Financial and government reporting, financial, tax, management and regulatory reporting.
Retained finance services include:
- Finance strategy and organization design, finance skills and competency and finance change management.